Booking a Cruise Online or
Through a Travel Agency
Many people are turning to the internet to book cruises online these days. The booking process though is very complicated if you really want to take full advantage of your voyage. You have to choose ships, itineraries, cabin categories, and dining times – so we often recommend that first time cruises and experienced travelers’ alike use a travel agent instead of booking cruises online.
Pros of Using a Travel Agent
The biggest advantage of booking a cruise through a travel agent is personalized advice from a knowledgeable source. Prime Time Travel’s agents will discuss your vacation preferences, budget and other travel needs and suggest which cruises will be the best fit based on years of experience. We will help you arrange flights and pre- or post-cruise stays, recommend the best in-port excursions and help with any special arrangements (think celebrations onboard or making arrangements for dietary and medical concerns).
Most important, it will
cost you no more than if you booked it yourself online
and we do all of the work!!!
The Benefits of Using Prime Time Travel
- We can get you the same cruise at the same price as if you booked it yourself, but we do the work.
- On many cruises, we can offer amenities that you cannot obtain on your own such as;
- Private Cocktail Receptions
- Exclusive Shore Events - whether it's a private wine tasting event with a seasoned sommelier at Heidelberg Castle, a gala concert and gourmet dinner at the Last Palace in St. Petersburg, or sampling Limoncello while learning how to make mozzarella in Sorrento, you will return from the event excited to share stories about your experience.
- Private Car & Driver - Available on select luxury departures, you will enjoy the choice of a car and driver with a tour or, car and driver - no tour or a shipboard credit to use at your discretion.
- Many more...ask our Cruise Specialists about other specials.
- We book hundreds of cruises each year, have a LARGE selection, we listen to your desires and recommend the best options for your consideration.